An alternative to using the breakfast command is to build your own local manifest. To do this, you will need to locate your device on CyanogenMod’s GitHub and list all of the repositories defined in cm.dependencies in your local manifest. The repo sync command is used to update the latest source code from CyanogenMod and Google.
Step 11- Click the “Serial number” button and select device model. There you have everything about Asus Flash Tool, the Download link, and a detailed guide on how to use it.
To double-check that your phone is prepped for rooting, you can double-click the ‘CheckBeforeAction’ after the phone is plugged in stock firmware. After hitting a key when it prompts you to, it will reboot your phone to its bootloader. You’ll then need to press another key which will spit back a result similar to “F4AZFG fastboot”. Hitting another key on your keyboard will boot the phone back up. The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed. The ROM recently updated its source code for Android 13. Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices.
- Once you start the flashing process, you will get a live progress bar which will keep you update how much flash is done and how much more to go.
- GsmMafia.Com provide you all mobiles latest flash file to download for free and here you can learn about mobile flashing and unlocking.
- Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the AOSP code while adding useful tweaks.
If you are facing any software error on your asus device/any other application issue, it means you need to flash your device. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for you, it will help you to upgrade your device.
- Instead, most of your network’s configurations — including those of an AiMesh system — will migrate from the old router to the new one.
- With one open, you’ll want to type in “su” (it might try to auto-correct you, so take note), and then hit Enter.
- The tool allows you to flash the stock firmware on almost Any ASUS Zenfone tablets and Smartphone.
- We are providing all the versions of ASUS flash tool.
- I’ve used it for years on multiple networks, and it has proven effective against many malicious websites and malware.
- All you’d have to do is use the included flashing script within the firmware package.
At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more. It also introduced Topaz, which is based on Android 13 and is available for a host of Android devices. So if you own phones from one of these OEMs, I would highly recommend Paranoid Android to any other ROM on this list.